The first connection with the instrument is the foundation of our learning process. Holding the Pontic lyra in the traditional upright position and the correct posture will help you go through the basic playing techniques of the lyra. Placing the left hand and fingers on the neck of the instrument and on the fingerboard accordingly, as well as holding the bow with the right hand, are the fundamental elements in order to create the first successful sounds on the instrument.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pontic Lyra Frequently Asked Questions contains some of the questions commonly asked by students.
Do you have a question?
You can send your questions in English at email@example.com
The steps to make a booking
1. You have already chosen the BEGINNERS level.
2. Pick up an available date and time from the calendar (one lesson at a time)
3. Click on ‘BOOK A LESSON’ and complete your booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Students should be ready with all their equipment (musical instrument, devices necessary for the internet connection) 5 minutes before the lesson starts.
- If a student delays the starting process of the lesson, the duration of the lesson cannot be extended due to having back-to-back lessons.
- In the event of a power cut or a network connection problem lasting for more than 10 minutes, the lesson will be rescheduled as soon as possible and the student will be notified via email.
- Cancellations refunds are given only when a lesson is cancelled at leasted 48 hours prior to the starting time.
- A cancellation of a lessong can be made at least 48 hours prior to the planned lesson.
- The vouchers/passcodes are given after the payment process is completed and are valid only for that partucularly lesson.
- For any technical issues and problems concerning the website, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a student wishes to book more than one lesson, please repeat the same booking process using the calendar.
- Lesson/s will not take place before full payment is made. In order to confirm your booking, please send your payment receipt to email@example.com.
- An invoice for every completed lesson/s will be sent via email within two weeks.
- Prices include VAT.
- According to the Personal Data Protection Law No. 4624/2019 and the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament’s Personal Data Protection Authority, it is forbidden to record and repost any content of the lesson on social media.