If you are an advanced Pontic lyra player, then it’s time to enlarge your knowledge on the Pontic music repertory. Improve your performance skills and technique and study the traditional Pontic music in depth. Pontic music tradition includes a vast number of table songs, as well as dance tunes in a variety of rhythms. Pontos as a geographical area contains many different styles of playing the lyra. Different regions and geographical areas consist of different repertory and performance technique. Find out what are they!
Frequently Asked Questions
Pontic Lyra Frequently Asked Questions section contains questions most commonly asked by students.
Do you have a question?
You can send your questions in English to email@example.com
The steps to make a booking
1. You have already chosen the BEGINNERS level.
2. Pick an available date and hour from the calendar (one lesson at a time)
3. Click on BOOK and complete the booking (the following steps for electronic booking are in English).
Terms and Conditions
- Students should be ready with all their equipment (musical instrument, devices necessary for the internet connection) 5 minutes before the lesson starts.
- If a student delays the starting process of the lesson, the duration of the lesson cannot be extended due to having back-to-back lessons.
- In the event of a power cut or a network connection problem lasting for more than 10 minutes, the lesson will be rescheduled as soon as possible and the student will be notified via email.
- Cancellations refunds are given only when a lesson is cancelled at leasted 48 hours prior to the starting time.α
- A cancellation of a lessong can be made at least 48 hours prior to the planned lesson.
- The vouchers/passcodes are given after the payment process is completed and are valid only for that partucularly lesson.
- For any technical issues and problems concerning the website, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a student wishes to book more than one lesson, please repeat the same booking process using the calendar.
- Lesson/s will not take place before full payment is made. In order to confirm your booking, please send your payment receipt to email@example.com.
- An invoice for every completed lesson/s will be sent via email within two weeks.
- Prices include VAT.
- According to the Personal Data Protection Law No. 4624/2019 and the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament’s Personal Data Protection Authority, it is forbidden to record and repost any content of the lesson on social media.